BINGO SIGN-UP NOW OPEN FOR 2017-2018 SEASON, MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
Hello All SGRA Families,
The new ringette season has arrived. You may now sign up for BINGOS dated in June 2017 through to May 2018. These BINGOS will count towards the 2017/18 ringette season .
Please CLICK HERE to sign up to work a Bingo for the 2017-2018 season:
- Each SGRA family is required to work 1 Bingo per registered player to a maximum of 2 Bingos per family.
- If you have not worked you bingo requirement(s) or signed up to work your bingo requirement(s) by November 31, 2017 (by signing up with the online Bingo system) your cheque will be cashed or your credit card charged in the amount of $200.00 per bingo requirement. We need commitment of workers for all dates, and thus SGRA will cash your deposit (cheque or credit card) in order to book and pay a substitute worker.
- If after November 31, 2017 you work or sign up for a bingo you will receive the $200 credit at the end of the ringette season. This is to eliminate extra work on our registrar and treasurer.
- When signing up for a bingo please ensure that the person listed to work is the actual person who attends the bingo.
- SGRA can be fined and/or receive demerit penalties if we do not have experienced workers in some of the positions. When signing up please ensure you highlight which positions you would like to work and which positions you have worked in the past. Again, if the person signed up is not the person to arrive, this will cause problems.
- If you commit your name/or someone you know to work a bingo for you and you or they cannot attend - you must send a replacement worker. If you do not attend the bingo you have committed to working, your cheque will be cashed or your credit card charged (amount $200.00 per worker).
- By completing the online player registration process with SGRA, you have authorized the charge of $200 to your credit card or the cashing of your Bingo deposit cheque for any of the mandatory bingo/casino shifts missed during the season.
- 18+ Division players and SGRA Executive are exempt from bingo requirements.
SGRA Coordinator of Gaming (Bingo/Casino)